Santa Cruz Slasher Rocker
Released April, 2010
The Santa Cruz Slasher Rocker is a snowboard built for high speeds. This uses the same general design as the original Santa Cruz Slasher, but a number of modifications on the shape have made the board faster and capable of offering more precise control.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The length of the board has been increased, offering more surface contact to allow for gliding over the snow rather than digging in. The board itself is built more stiff, and while the tip and tail have been expanded in proportion to the length the waist has been kept relatively narrow. This provides hard rounded edges to steer with, making edge to edge turns easier.
- Park - All Mountain - Directional Twin - Surf Rocker
- Easy edge to edge turns
- Black design
- Lengths: 152, 156, 159 cm
- Effective Edge: 1170, 1190, 1210 mm
- Tip Width: 290, 292, 294 mm
- Waist Width: 248, 249, 252 mm
- Tail Width: 290, 292, 294
- Inserts: 4x2 (12+12)
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...