Santa Cruz Screaming Hand
Released September, 2010
The Santa Cruz Screaming Hand is a snowboard built for park and pipe riding. True Twin design is used to allow professionals to switch direction suddenly and reliably knowing that the board's performance won't change.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The construction uses a Surf Rocker design, which provides a flat and consistent surface along the center and raised tips. This design maximizes the speed of jibbing and turns, making tricks on obstacles easier and extremely maneuverable runs. The screaming hand logo is used on both sides, with a twisting pattern on the bottom to create an enhanced visual effect when doing tricks and catching air.
- Park - Pipe
- Surf Rocker - True Twin
- Screaming Hand logo on both sides
- Sizes: 148, 150, 153, 155, 158, 163 cm
- Effective Edge: 1186, 1200, 1215, 1220, 1226, 1270 mm
- Tip Width: 292, 294, 295, 297, 298, 300 mm
- Waist Width: 246, 248, 249, 251, 252, 254 mm
- Tail Width: 292, 294, 295, 297, 298, 300 mm
- Inserts: 4x2 (12+12)
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...