Nordica Dobermann Spitfire 100
Released October, 2010
The Nordica Dobermann Spitfire 100 is a ski boot designed for racing. These are the same as the Nordica Dobermann Spitfire 120 boots, but are built to be more flexible for women and junior riders. They also use a low profile cuff design to allow for more maneuverability and to accommodate shorter skiers.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Otherwise they are the same, with a 43mm wedge that reduces torsion and improves energy efficiency and a Performance Fit Pro footbed and liner that molds itself to the shape of the foot for greater comfort while still remaining responsive.
- Shell material: Polyether
- Cuff material: Polyether
- Cuff profile: W/Jr
- Last width: MN (medium-narrow)
- Flex index: 100
- Wedge: 43mm FIS Approved EDT
- Liner: W/Jr Performance Fit
- Foot bed: Performance Fit Pro
- Buckles: Integrated Profile 4 Micro Alu + 2 servo-lock on cuff
- Macro adjust: Screwed-on Ratchets
- Velcro strap: 35 mm
- Rear spoiler: Quick Set
- Size range: 3 - 8.5 UK
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...