Arbor Formula (2009)
Released September, 2008
The Pros:Awesome graphics. Great price!
The Cons:Difficult to find in Canada. Easy to break!
An accessible, all mountain cruiser designed to be, first and foremost, fun to ride. Its progressive directional shape and friendly flex make this confidence builder easy to turn and ideal to learn on and grow.
The Arbor style Koa wood inlay attests to the fact that this affordable, made in Austria snowboard will provide your durability performance, and old school value. Factory wax...ready to ride.
- Poplar Wood Core - Works like a 3rd layer of fiberglass. during construction resin locks the dense wood fibers in place, creating a composite layer that structurally enhances a board, providing added return and durability, while allowing for important weight reduction
- Extruded Base - A tough, user friendly extruded compound that is light and easy to repair
- Mission Core - Arbor base line core, made out of poplar wood and high density composite material to provide solid durability and amazing affordability
- Progressive Sidecut - A blended tri-radial that provides tighter turning and quicker initiation, while maintaining stability at speed and during landings
- Biax Over Biax Glass - Best for all mountain jibbing, lapping the park, riding street or high speed maching
- ISO 2000 Sidewall - Made from an advance blend of ABS and urethane, used on all boards to deliver lasting durability and solid edge performance
- 4 x 4 8 - Pack Insert - Lighter performance than the 2x4 system with the same massive stance range
User Reviews (3)
Difficult to find in Canada
You may also like...